Australian Aviation Webring
- Flying for fun...a South Australian enthusiast sharing the fun, the stories and the opportunity to learn to fly and soar like a bird
Australian Aviation Webring Home Page
- This is the home page of the Australian Aviation Webring
Ex RAAF ATC Members
- Dedicated to all those who were proud to be associated with the Air Training Corp.Submit your stories and pics for all to reminisce.Former pics on Bivouacs,GST's and ANZAC day parades.
Civil Aviation Historical Society & Airways M
- Preserving the history of Australia's Department of Civil Aviation, its predecessors and successors.
Owen O'Malley & the 462 Squadron
- Site dedicated to my father, Owen O'Malley, and members of the 462 Squadron based in the United Kingdom during World War II.
simulator or aircraft wreck/parts wanted
- looking to purchase or remove aircraft of any kind/condition or flight sim of any size type
Air And Ground Aviation Services
- AAG Aviation provides a wide range of services including ground support equipment, loading and frieght charter at most major and regional airports including; Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Mackay Townsville, and Melbourne.
- Historical aviation publishers and books sellers
DB Design Bureau -models of Australian planes
- Plans for free flight scale models of aircraft which were designed, built or flown in Australia. Rare prototypes which are not modelled often... The plans are presented in Adobe Acrobat PDF format so you can print them out at full size in fine det
- extensive collection of high quality airliner photos available to interested print collectors, aviation journalists, airline PR departments and historians or anyone who likes aircraft
Aircrew Book Review
- Reviewing books about or by RAF and Commonwealth aircrew during World War 2. Regular reviews of RAAF and RNZAF-related titles.
Paul's RAAF base Williamtown Page
- A site dedicated to the RAAF base at Williamtown includs news,history,squadrons,plains,Hornet upgrade,book review,pictures and links
New Media Freelancer for Aviation Sales.
- A New Media service to help people sell their Aircraft commercially and privately using DVD. To send to potential buyers, out of area, interstate & internationally to save time & money. Future directions include the internet & satellite TV.
Pilatus Porter PC6 VH-SMA History
- Pilatus Porter PC6 VH-SMA contribution to a major event of Australian's construction history.
- Wholly owned by Windsock Productions Pty Ltd. Country Airstrip Guides, AeroLog® Computerised Pilot Log Book, Airfield Almanac Australia, Airfield Windsocks.