Australian Aviation Webring
5 sites out of 34
Ultralight Aircraft Australia
- Ultralight aircraft enthusiasts' site, based in SE Qld
Chris Parkes - Student Diary
- A student pilot diary with photos - training at Bankstown and Camden.
University Flying Club In
- The university flying club is for uni students and staff interested in aviation and was established in 1954. The club owns a Grumman AA5B Tiger, located at Jandakot Airport in Perth, Western Australia.
Outback Aviation Videos
- Aviation video and DVD production and store with the emphasis on Australia and New Zealand. Also includes aircraft photo pages by aircraft photographer.
Aircrew Book Review
- Reviewing books about or by RAF and Commonwealth aircrew during World War 2. Regular reviews of RAAF and RNZAF-related titles.
Previous 5 sites |
Next 5 sites ]