Australian Aviation Webring
5 sites out of 34
"I Flew for MMA"
- Capt Reg Adkins writes about his 32-year, 21,000 hour career as an airline pilot with MacRoberston Miller Airlines in Australia flying the DC-3, Fokker F-27 and the fabulous F-28. This engrossing book, with many colour photos, details his experiences
Aviation Historical Society of New Zealand
- The Aviation Historical Society of New Zealand (AHSNZ) is an Incorporated Society dedicated to preserving New Zealand's aviation history.
Australian Aviation Webring Home Page
- This is the home page of the Australian Aviation Webring
DB Design Bureau -models of Australian planes
- Plans for free flight scale models of aircraft which were designed, built or flown in Australia. Rare prototypes which are not modelled often... The plans are presented in Adobe Acrobat PDF format so you can print them out at full size in fine det
New Media Freelancer for Aviation Sales.
- A New Media service to help people sell their Aircraft commercially and privately using DVD. To send to potential buyers, out of area, interstate & internationally to save time & money. Future directions include the internet & satellite TV.
Previous 5 sites |
Next 5 sites ]